Le Dîner en Blanc Calgary has announced it will return for its 7th annual run on August 23, 2018.
The all-white-everything pop-up dinner party is an elegant event that has white-clad diners enjoying eats el fresco.
- Someone just created the world's most expensive poutine
- The Calgary Folk Music Festival was the perfect party (PHOTOS)
Just a reminder that this event has some rules: you have to wear white and you must bring a table, chairs, and a tablecloth (all white of course) and as always, the location for Dîner en Blanc will be kept a secret until the day of the event, which goes on rain or shine.
Read more about the details of the summer event, and be sure to sign up for registration, which happens in three phases.
- Phase 1 is for members from the previous year
- Phase 2 is for new members who are referred by Phase I attendees
- Phase 3 is for people who signed up on the waiting list
This year marks the 30th anniversary of Le Dîner en Blanc de Paris, which launched in the city of love in 1988 thanks to François Pasquier and a handful of friends. Since then Le Dîner en Blanc has become a worldwide epicurean phenomenon.
Le Dîner en Blanc Calgary 2018
When: August 23, 2018