You work hard all year but neither you nor your shoes deserve to look run down. Kick your old shoes to the curb and treat yourself to a new pair of functional and stylish shoes.
Canadian shoemaker Poppy Barley designs luxury leather shoes and accessories for kickass men and women who don’t have time for sore feet. Manufacturing ethically and transparently in León, Mexico, the company was founded by sisters Justine and Kendall Barber in 2012 through Startup Edmonton’s incubator. Since then, they’ve taken Canada by storm, opening a flagship store in Edmonton’s Southgate Mall and holding a number of pop-ups around the country.
Using a breadth of manufacturing experience from their team, Poppy Barley became the first company in North America to offer calf-fitted fashion boots online.
- A pair of men’s shoes OR women’s ankle boots or heels
The prize package is valued at $400.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. Leave a comment below through Disqus (signing in with your name and email) telling us if you already have. (10 entries)
4. Tweet one of the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a new pair of women’s heels or ankle boots from @PoppyBarley via @DailyHiveYYC http://ow.ly/ggeC30gYuOJ RT to enter! #DH12Days
- Win a new pair of men’s shoes from @PoppyBarley via @DailyHiveYYC http://ow.ly/ggeC30gYuOJ RT to enter! #DH12Days
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.