It feels so close to the weekend, yet is still so, so far away.
Take your mind off the middle of the work week by treating it like a weekend anyway, and check out these great Calgary events.
- Mainstreet Research CEO admits they 'f*cked up' election polling
- Calgary Flames communications director tweets that Nenshi is 'worse than Trump'
- Best Calgary Instagram Photos: October 9 to October 15
- What: Need a new date night idea? How about board games and waffles!
- When: Every Wednesday
- Where: Buttermilk Fine Waffles – 330 17 Avenue SW
- Cost: $5 waffles, games are free to play
- What: Wares, Soft Cure, and friends will be playing a free live show at Local 510 tonight, open until 2 am!
- When: 9 pm to 2 am
- Where: Local 510 – 510 17th Avenue SW
- Admission: Free!
- What: On Wednesday, 16 restaurants in Calgary will be donating their sales towards healthy food programs.
- When: All day
- Where: A full list of participating restaurants can be found here.
- Cost: Varies depending on the dinner
- What: There is no better way to welcome fall then heading out to one of Calgary’s many corn mazes and enjoying a fun-filled farm adventure. Don’t forget to check out the Kangaroo Petting Zoo new to Cobb’s Adventure Park and Corn Maze!
- Where: Cobb’s Adventure Park and Calgary Corn Maze and Fun Farm
- What: It’s larch season! Grab your cameras and hiking gear and enjoy the picturesque fall views from the top of a mountain. If you haven’t checked out Larch Valley and Sentinel Pass then you must move it to the top of your bucket list. Be sure to be prepared to expect all sorts of weather patterns throughout the day.