Just because fall is over doesn’t mean that the fun has to be!
Welcome winter with a warm embrace by celebrating at any of these great events this Wednesday.
- Poll: Just 1 in 3 Albertans approve of Rachel Notley's job as Premier
- Aerosmith's Steven Tyler to play at the 2018 Calgary Stampede
- Report: Canadians pay some of the highest wireless rates in the world
- What: Due to alliteration, this Wednesday is full of wing specials around Calgary! Check out our list of the ten best wing specials to chow down on today.
- Where: Bars and restaurants around the city.
- When: Wednesdays
- Cost: Less than full price, at least!
- What: Drop off toys at in the toy box at one of the specified locations and help support families who have been affected by domestic abuse at the Women’s Emergency Shelter.
- When: November 20 to December 22
- Where: Various locations
- What: No one said that a visit with Santa was strictly reserved for children. Bring the whole family and enjoy a few laughs while visiting this jolly ol’ man and making sure he knows what you want for Christmas. Plus, you’ll likely receive a memorable photo that can go up on your mantle as a permanent decoration!
- What: Go back in time and enjoy Christmas Eve circa 1944 as you sing along with Bing Crosby, Vera-Ellen, and Danny Kaye. This heartfelt classic is the perfect way to take a break from the holiday chaos and enjoy a night out with your special someone.
- When: Wednesday, December 20 – White Christmas
- Time: 7:45 pm
- Where: Gasoline Alley – 1900 Heritage Drive SW, Calgary
- Tickets: Online, $44.95 + GST per person (includes dinner + film), $8 (Film only)
- What: Currently our boys are in 11th place in the Western Conference! Come cheer them on and get them into the top 10 before Christmas.
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome – 555 Saddledome Rise SE, Calgary
- When: Wednesday, December 20
- Time: 7:30 pm
- Tickets: Ticketmaster, $25 to $169+