Tuesday’s as beautiful as this one really aren’t so terrible!
Sure, the weekend is still far off, but you’ve still got plenty of sunshine in the evening to check out any one of these great events.
And if you have to stay out a little later than usual, we’re sure your boss will understand tomorrow morning!
- Last month was the warmest May that Calgary has ever seen
- Calgary to see a full week of sunshine, but first a chance of thunderstorms
- Sweet Jesus doppelganger Sweet Haven Ice Cream is open in Calgary
- What: Ever wondered how to make a French macaron? Look no further. Everyone’s favourite macaron shop, Ollia, hosts Macaron Baking Classes, offering exclusive lessons on how to properly engage in some macaronage, get the perfect shell, and create a variety of flavours. Bon appetite!
- When: Tuesday, June 5
- Time: 6 pm
- Where: Ollia Macaron and Tea – 810c 16th Avenue SW
- Tickets: Call to reserve your spot, $100
- What: Shop up to 60 vendors offering fresh food, spices, sauces, treats, art, fashion, and more. Enjoy shopping the walk!
- When: Tuesday, June 5
- Time: 10 am to 4 pm
- Where: Stephen Avenue – 1st Street SE to 2nd Street SW
- Admission: FREE
- What: Tap your toes and enjoy this timeless classic as it is reimagined with unforgettable songs, breathtaking dance numbers, astonishing stagecraft, and more!
- When: May 18 to July 15
- Time: Various times — two hours long
- Where: Beddington Theatre Arts Centre — 375 Bermuda Drive NW
- Tickets: Online, $30
- What: Take a break from the heat and have an ice-cold bevy on one of Calgary’s best patios. From rooftops to hidden gardens, there are plenty of spots to choose from that will have the vibe and ambiance you’re looking for. Check out some of Calgary’s best rooftop patios here!
Go on a spring hike!
- What: Now that most of the snow has cleared away, grab your hiking shoes and head up to the Rockies for some fresh mountain air and stunning scenic views – just don’t forget your camera! Try Grassi Lakes, Johnston Canyon, or Grotto Canyon if you’re looking for an adventure a bit shorter in length, but doesn’t compromise the quality of the view. If you’re a thrill seeker and up for the challenge try out Ha Ling Peak, Crypt Lake, or Aylmer Lookout, because the end view will take your breath away – literally! Find more hikes to do around Alberta here!
- Where: The Canadian Rocky Mountains