Friday’s basically a write-off at this point anyway, right?
Forget the Thursday night bedtime, there’s too much going on in the city this evening to call it a night!
- Winter forecast: Calgary will see early snowfall, long ski season this year
- Three dead, evacuation ordered after ammonia leak in Fernie, BC
- Tragically Hip lead singer Gord Downie dead at 53
- What: Two words – Red Mile! Let’s do this!
- When: October 19 vs Carolina
- Time: 7 pm
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome – 555 Saddledome Rise SE
- Tickets: Online, $25 and up
- What: Ever wonder what it would be like to explore the Zoo after the gates close? Now is your chance, sans the kids! At this month’s Adult Only Night celebrate Oktoberfest, just like they would in Munich. Sip on locally brewed beer while listening to live music, playing adult games and more!
- When Thursday, October 19
- Time: 5:45 to 11 pm
- Where: Calgary Zoo – 210 St. George’s Drive NE
- Tickets: Online, $65
- What: The wait is finally over! Granary Road Farmers Market is finally open. Come explore their Active Learning Park, while munching on delicious eats from The Loft Lounge and checking out the fantastic local vendors in the Public Market!
- When: Thursday – Sunday every week
- Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Where: 226034 112th Street West MD of Foothills
- Admission: Free
- What: Take a tour of six (yes, six) of Calgary’s best restaurants, all in one day!
- When: Thursday, October 19
- Time: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: Begins at Pulcinella Ristorante – 1147 Kensington Crescent NW
- Admission: Online, $115