Saturday may just be the biggest day for the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo, with events running from morning to night.
We’ve picked out five of our favourite events that you need to try out today, but make sure to take a look at the full schedule for even more awesome stuff!
Dungeons and Dragons quickplay with DM Sarah
- What: Get in a quick D&D sesh before the rest of the Expo is even awake!
- Time: 10 am to noon, noon to 2 pm
- Where: Palomino B – Tabletop Gaming
- What: Play every wizards favourite sport — even if you will be stuck on the ground!
- Time: 3 to 4 pm
- Where: Outdoor Coke Stage
Ocarina 101: Dont Tri-N-Force a Zelda Pun
- What: Learn about the history of the instrument that played a crucial role in one of Link’s most memorable adventures.
- Time: 3 to 3:45 pm
- Where: Palomino FG
What Kings Ate and Wizards Drank
- What: Learn some half-true histories of the foods and beverages that were featured at all those feasts our favourite royal figures would throw.
- Time: 3:15 to 4 pm
- Where: Palomino D
Master of Cosplay – Western Qualifier
- What: Either watch in awe or enter to win the boasting rights of best cosplayer in the building!
- Time: 7 to 9 pm
- Where: Stampede Corral
Thursday, April 26 from 4 to 8:30 pm
Friday, April 27 from noon to 7:30 pm
Saturday, April 28 from 10 am to 6:30 pm
Sunday, April 29 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Where: Calgary Stampede Park – 1410 Olympic Way SE
Tickets: Online, $20 to $50 for single day tickets, $110 for four-day pass