We’ve all probably had a cheeky shower beer in our lives, but there’s now a creation that takes that indulgence to a whole new level: craft beer soap.
Wild Prairie Soap Company has teamed up with six Alberta craft brewers to release the first ever Alberta Craft Brewers Signature Beer Soap Six Pack.
- Two Alberta beer festivals to hop into this season
- There are 66 places to celebrate Negroni Week in Calgary
The six-pack consists of unique all-natural vegan soaps from notable breweries located around the province:
- ZestyZee Wheat Ale from Blind Enthusiasm, Edmonton
- Afternooner Tea Saison from Situation Brewing, Edmonton
- Lone Bison IPA from Ribstone Creek Brewery, Edgerton
- Pesky Pig Pale Ale from Troubled Monk, Red Deer
- Lemons and Limes Kettle Sour from Blindman Brewing, Lacombe
- Dirty Bird Black Lager from Last Best Brewing, Calgary