Don’t let Monday get you down—there’s plenty to do around the city once you’re finished work that will have you in a great mood for the week to come.
- Calgary weather: A rainy week to be followed by a sunny weekend
- Coyote gets hit on Alberta highway, safely hitches ride for 30 km
- Spotted on Reddit: Alberta public school designates separate classrooms for Lord's Prayer
- What: Bid summer adieu with a final float and admire the beautiful views that are beginning to change colour along the banks of the Bow!
- Tips: Make sure that you have enough life jackets for your entire group, book your raft ahead of time, park a vehicle at the beginning and the end of your route and check weather advisories before heading out.
- Where: Lazy Day Raft Rentals, Sports Rent, The Paddle Station and the Outdoor Centre at the University of Calgary
- What: There is no better way to welcome fall then heading out to one of Calgary’s many corn mazes and enjoying a fun-filled farm adventure. Don’t forget to check out the Kangaroo Petting Zoo new to Cobb’s Adventure Park and Corn Maze!
- Where: Cobb’s Adventure Park and Calgary Corn Maze and Fun Farm
- What: 25 cent per oz. happy hour all day and night to make Monday’s not just bearable, but one of the best days of the week.
- Where: National – 550 17th Avenue
- When: 11 am to close
- What: Free classes at the Beat Drop music production and DJ school.
- Where: Beat Drop – 1120 17th Avenue
- When: Synthesis – 6:00pm
DJ 101 – 6:00pm
Sound Design – 8:15pm
- Cost: Free!
- What: Get in touch with your inner Bob Ross at this Monday night Paint Nite, artists of all skill welcome.
- Where: Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill – 9823 Macleod Trail SW
- When: 7 pm
- Cost: $47.25