You’ve heard it before: Good things come in small packages.
Well, it’s safe to say this condo is concrete proof of that.
This luxurious condo will make you feel like you’re in a castle with its beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, Calgary’s downtown skyline, and the Elbow River Valley, as you stand in its large and bright space.
- A look inside: This 7,700-sq-ft Calgary estate is on another level (PHOTOS)
- A look inside: Amazing gallery-style mansion for under $6.5 million (PHOTOS)
- A look inside: $8.9-million 'Aspen Woods' Manor House in Calgary (PHOTOS)
- A look inside: Majestic $7.5M estate just minutes from downtown Calgary (PHOTOS)
- A Look Inside: There's a literal mansion being auctioned off in Calgary (PHOTOS)
It has a modern living area, with everything you need: plenty of room for guests, a custom marble fireplace for cozy evenings, and large windows so you never lose sight of your beautiful views.
Do you have some work to get done? Good thing you have a private den.
Conveniently your gourmet kitchen is placed right beside the living room, so you never miss out on the conversation while you make food preparations using the double ovens and all the counter space you need.
When it’s time to dine, you can stay near the fireplace!
After dinner, your guests can stay in the two extra bedrooms, while you sack out in the large master bedroom.
And you may be the most rested person ever — because why would you ever want to leave this space?!
Is this the spa? No, no — it’s the bathroom.
Remember those views mentioned earlier? Let’s show you as we take a tour on the wrap-around deck with an outdoor fire bowl.
Address: 1120-135 26 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta
Neighbourhood: Mission, SW Calgary
Listing Price: $3,750,000
Listing agent: Anne Clarke-Davidson, Jennifer Everingham, and Leslie Schroeder of Sotheby’s International Realty
Elevator Pitch: This beautiful condo will make you feel like royalty with a large open-floor space, including spa-like features such as the large marble fireplace and luxurious bathroom, as well as a full-time concierge and security — and just minutes away from shops and restaurants.
Highlight: Amazing views of nature, mountains, and the city skyline that you can enjoy on a wrap-around deck. A little serenity with your morning coffee? Yes, please!
Potential turn off: After a while, you might miss having a backyard.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 + 1 partial bathrooms
- 3,175 sq. ft.
- A timeless condo with a lot of room for work and play surrounded by exquisite views and located near nature, with underground parking, guest suite and a gym.
- Built in 2015
Nobody will see your dirty laundry here
Let’s pump it up
Even the lobby has a fireplace
Thanks for stopping by!