Last year’s wildly successful Zombie Combat zone is back in a new location with all new surprises. So dust off your survival guide and arm yourself to survive what is one of the best Halloween events in Metro Vancouver.
The Zombie Combat Zone starts October 3, in a new location in White Rock. Last year the zombie apocalypse was held in Surrey.
Zombie Combat Zone is a fight for your life through a zombie apocalypse. Think of it like a real life Walking Dead episode, except you don’t have to ration food. Upon arrival humans will undergo a crash course bootcamp including a briefing on the situation, weapons training, then time to suit up and head out into the zone..
You’ll be armed only with a paintball gun and all the guts you can muster.
This year promises to be bigger and bettter as you will fight your way through an post-skirmish military base overrun by legions of Cybernetically controlled Zombies. Make your way through the base collecting jump drives that hold a virus used to stop them at the communications station but stay sharp! Bigger terrors lurk in the dark to stop you from completing your mission!
Zombie Paintball White Rock 2013
- Thursday: 7:00pm – 12:00am
- Friday: 7:00pm – 12:00am
- Saturday: 7:00pm – 12:00am
* Open only 3 days a week, book fast as last year it sold out real quick!
Admission and Bookings:
- All tours are $666.00 ($55 a person) The more people in your group (to a maximum of 12) then the less expensive it will be per person.
- All tours are booked online through our bookings page http://zombiecombatzone.com/bookings.
Location: Semiahmoo Park, 15782 Marine Drive, White Rock
Visit www.zombiecombatzone.com for more information.