The Vancouver Resource Investment Conference, the mother of all investment conferences is back this January. Featuring a great line-up of speakers, covering direct investments in public resource companies, speculative investing, resource exploration, oil & gas, green technology and clean energy, world outlook, investment strategies and more! Keep reading for more info and to REGISTER!
– Presentation by Chris Lewicki, CEO of Planetary Resource – Asteroid Miners!
– Live trading sessions with Tyler Bollhorn of Stockscores
– Chuirazzi & Ghiglieri art exhibitions
– Book Signing with Doug Casey – Totally Incorrect
– Debate with Co-Founder of Greenpeace Rex Weyler and Marin Katusa of Casey Research
– Over 70 workshops and keynote presentations
– Over 500 Companies Exhibiting
Registration Opens: 7:30AM
Speakers: 8:30AM – 6:00PM
Exhibitors: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre West | 1055 Canada Place | Vancouver
Dates: January 20 – 21
Cost to attend:
FREE admission if you pre-register online or $20 at the door!
The Vancouver Resource Investment Conference is the world’s largest investor focused resource exploration conference and the largest of all annual trade shows held in Vancouver, Canada. At the 2012 conference, over 500 companies, upwards of 60 expert analysts and 11,000 delegates gathered to network and share ideas. Companies covering every corner of mineral exploration sector are represented along with metals dealers, oil & gas, renewable energy, media and financial services companies. The annual resource investment event is a must attend for investors and participants in the global mining industry.