The Westin Resort & Spa Whistler has announced the second annual Woof Weekend, a retreat for dogs and their owners, from October 2 to 4. The event is in support of Whistler Animals Galore, a shelter serving the Sea to Sky Corridor, and is sponsored by FirstMate and KASIKS Pet Food.
Westin takes pride in offering dogs the same level of comfort as guests with the signature Westin Heavenly Dog Bed®. They are also one of the only luxury hotels in Whistler to allow dogs to stay free of charge.
Back for another year, the Woof Weekend will include two days and nights of fun and invigorating activities, educational seminars and culinary events.
Events during the Woof Weekend include:
- Adventure hike and picnic lunch with Alpine Dogs
- Whistler’s famed K9 Wine and Dine Fundraiser Gala Dinner
- The Pet Marketplace with exhibits from an array of local pet businesses
- Interactive training demonstrations for obedience, agility, and more
- Agility performance from the K9 Incredibles
- Search and rescue demonstration and training
Weekend registration includes:
- Two nights accommodation
- Welcome gift
- Daily breakfast
- Adventure Hike with Picnic lunch
- K9 Wine & Dine Gala for two people and up to two dogs
- Preferred access to seminars and demonstrations
- Private training session
- Access to Pet Marketplace
- Photo and keepsake
Woof Weekend registration starts at $150 per person per night (including all taxes and service charges) for a deluxe studio suite. The rate is based on double occupancy and a two-night minimum length of stay. To book, visit the Westin Whistler page or email [email protected].
To enter to win a woof weekend retreat at the Westin Resort & Spa in Whistler, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a woof weekend retreat in @Westin_Whistler via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/S69P2 RT to enter!
2. Follow @Westin_Whistler on Instagram, comment below once you have (1 entry).
3. Leave a comment below telling us the name and breed of your pooch. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on September 18, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.