Join the Women Against MS for its 2nd annual WAMS luncheon in Vancouver on November 17.
In addition to supporting one of Canada’s leading health charities, the WAMS Gala Luncheon is an excellent networking event and provides table purchasers and sponsors high profile exposure. The luncheon attracts leading professionals and organizations from a wide range of industries in support of the movement to end MS.
Canada has the highest rate of multiple sclerosis in the world and the disease affects women nearly four times more often than men. MS is an unpredictable and often disabling autoimmune disease for which there is no cure. Canadian MS researchers have made incredible advances in the knowledge and treatment of multiple sclerosis, but accelerated research must be maintained to end this disease in the shortest time possible.
To get involved, buy tickets using the information below. You can also enter for your chance to win two VIP tickets by following the contest directions found below. The tickets will include a VIP reception along with meet and greet with keynote speaker, Christine Sinclair, Olympic bronze medalist and team captain of the Canadian Women’s Soccer Team.
2016 Women Against MS Luncheon
When: November 17, 12 to 2:30 pm
Where: 791 West Georgia Street, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Price: Regular tickets $125, VIP tickets $175, buy online
Enter for your chance to win two VIP tickets (value $350) to the Women against MS Luncheon. Tickets include:
- VIP reception along with meet and greet with keynote speaker, Christine Sinclair, Olympic bronze medalist and team captain of the Canadian Women’s Soccer Team.
To enter for your chance to win two VIP tickets to the Women Against MS Luncheon, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow Women Against MS on Twitter and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Retweet the following on Twitter and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- Enter for your chance to win 2 tickets to the @ luncheon via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/Bsei3045FIE RT to enter!
3. Like Women Against MS on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Daily Hive is a proud sponsor of the Women Against MS luncheon