Several Ontarians woke up a few million dollars richer on Saturday morning.
A single winning ticket for last night’s $70 million Lotto Max jackpot was sold in the province’s Sudbury Region, according to OLG.
The February 26 draw produced some other big wins across Ontario:
- Two second prize winning tickets, each worth $182,843.30, were sold in Halton and Willowdale
- Maxmillions tickets worth $1 million each were sold in Mississauga, North York, Woodbridge, and Simcoe Country
- A $500,000 Maxmillions ticket was sold in Ajax
- An Encore top prize winning ticket worth $1 million was sold in Lanark County
- An Encore ticket worth $100,000 was sold in the Dufferin/Peel region.
The results of Friday night’s draw can be found here. Winners have up to a year to claim their prize.
According to OLG, “All tickets generated by the lottery terminal expire 12 months after the draw date on the ticket.”
- See also:
The next Lotto Max draw is on March 2, and the jackpot is estimated to be $24 million.
So make sure to check your tickets – you could be almost $70 million richer.