Vancouver’s most charming dinner party, Dinner on the Pier, is doing something pretty spectacular by giving you the chance to say “I do” on the dock.
Whether you’re newly engaged or planning on popping the question, you could be getting married on Thursday, August 9 and celebrating in the starlight.
(Plus, do you know how much you’ll save on wedding costs?)
Dinner on the Pier has partnered up with Denise Elliot to give you and your partner, plus 10 guests, the ultimate wedding experience at Vancouver’s most breathtaking summer celebration.
In partnership with Pop Up Weddings, your night will be a true North Vancouver wedding experience with your favourite people, the best food, and live music brought to you by a community of Lower Lonsdale locals. This is your chance for a wedding celebration with an unbelievable backdrop that includes dinner at sunset on Lower Lonsdale’s Burrard Dry dock pier.
Your intimate private ceremony will take place with 10 guests, followed by dinner by the water with the best community vibes North Vancouver has to offer. Then you’ll get to dance under the stars to a custom wedding song created by Musos Entertainment and enjoy a four-course meal by chef Joel Green of Pinnacle Hotel on the Pier.
Can you imagine your big day being any more perfect than this? All you have to worry about is showing up and dressing up.
Enter for your chance to win the prizes listed below, courtesy of Dinner on the Pier and local businesses.
- 10 VIP tickets for you and your wedding party at Dinner on The Pier including a four-course dinner with wine, champagne and beer.
- A 25-minute ceremony hosted by Pop Up Weddings at The Pipe Shop.
- Hair and make-up for the bride and maid of honour by @deniseelliottmakeup.
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere by Sophie’s Flower Petals.
- Wedding photography by Christie Graham.
- A custom wedding song for your first dance by Musos Entertainment.
- Pre and post packages from Salted Cycle. Pass: 2 x 365-day limitless spin pass and ONE celebratory private ride packed with you, YOUR people and YOUR playlist.
- Pre and post packages from Moksha Yoga North Van, including Yin and massage experiences in collaboration with Ease and Wellness and AmoVino Wines.
To enter for your chance to win the ultimate Dinner on the Pier prize package as listed above, do the following.
- Share your story of romance and why you love North Vancouver here.
- Visit dinneronthepier.com for more information and follow @dinneronthepier on Instagram.
- Contest closes on June 11.
This contest is being run in accordance with Dinner on the Pier’s own rules and regulations.
When: Thursday, August 9
Where: Dinner on the Pier – North Vancouver