Anyone that was lucky enough to see Sam when he came to Vancouver last month (to a sold-out crowd at the Orpheum Theatre) knows that this is a show you must check out! He’ll be back in town in February.
When he was 18 years old, Sam Smith wrote his first truthful song, a flashbulb moment for the brilliant blue-eyed soul singer. Three years later and the song has long since been discarded as a naive folly. Like all singer songwriters that are rich in emotion, knee-deep in their own small personal complications and dependent on their precociously youthful talent to engage with the world, Sam resolved never to write a song again that didn’t connect straight from the heart. The first set of results, delivered with breathtaking vocal depth and range, were put to the litmus test of public opinion when his debut album dropped in 2014.
Enter for a chance to win two tickets to Sam Smith in Vancouver. To enter, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win two tickets to Sam Smith’s #Vancouver show via @LiveNationWest and @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/DaLKu RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite Sam Smith song. (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. (1 entry)
4. Sign up for our weekly Buzz newsletter. (1 entry)
Contest ends October 28 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.
Sam Smith Vancouver 2015 Concert
When: Wednesday, February 4 at 7:30 p.m.
Where: Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.