For a limited time only during this Halloween season, FlyOver Canada is adding a spooky touch to its virtual flight experience across the country.
Prior to the soaring flight, passengers will be guided through a haunted hallway to meet Broomelda and some of her spooky friends. This 25-minute Halloween experience, including the 8-minute soaring ride, is designed for witches and wizards of all ages.
If passengers survive the ultimate broomstick ride over Canada, they will graduate from the Witch Academy and receive their very own keepsake diploma at the end of the ride.
Be sure to also take advantage of lower FlyOver Canada admission pricing during the Halloween season!
FlyOver Canada is giving away a prize package of four Halloween tickets to one lucky individual! To enter, you must do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Enter to win 4 passes for you and your friends to #Halloween at @FlyOverCanada via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/CSIHz RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us what you’ll dress up as on Halloween. (1 entry)
3. Follow Vancity Buzz on Instagram. (1 entry)
4. Like Vancity Buzz on Facebook. (1 entry)
5. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends on Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be selected at random.
Halloween at FlyOver Canada 2014
- Dates: October 10 to November 2, 2014
- Times: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily (take off is scheduled every 15 to 20 minutes)
- Location: Canada Place pier (999 Canada Place, Vancouver)
- Admission: Purchase your tickets here
- Adult: $16.95 including tax
- Child (17 and under): $9.95 including tax. Please note children must be at least 40″ tall to enter.
- During the non-Halloween regular season, tickets are normally $19.95 for adults and $14.95 for children.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.