The fall and winter months are a great time to take a trip to Ucluelet and Tofino on Vancouver Island because there’s always so much beauty to see, and storm watching will quickly become your new favourite entertainment. These views are so good, you might not even leave your suite as the waves come crashing towards you.
We’ve teamed up with Black Rock Oceanfront Resort in Uclulet to give you a chance to win the ultimate storm watching package for two worth $650.
The Storm Watching Package for 2 people includes:
To enter to win Storm Watching Package for two to the Black Rock Oceanfront Resort (total prize pack valued at $650), do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Leave a comment below telling us why you want to win this contest. (1 entry)
3. LIke Black Rock Resort on Facebook. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
4. Follow Black Rock Resort on Twitter at @blackrockresort. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
5. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends October 31 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.
Address: 596 Marine Drive, Ucluelet, BC
Reservations Online or call 1-877-762-5011
(Pet’s Welcome – additional fee’s apply)
Best ways to get there:
Orca Airways: 1-888-359-6722 or Book Online (Daily flights from YVR to Tofino Airport)
BC Ferries: 1-888-223-3779 or Book Online
Seattle, Washington Ferries: Washington State Ferry and Victoria Clipper
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.