Hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of people, are still homeless in Nepal according to recent reports following the 7.8 magnitude earthquake on April 25. Dutch eAuction is partnering with Habitat for Humanity in order to help address this urgent need with the launch of an online auction of pre-owned vehicles.
Browse a wide selection of pre-owned vehicles at dutcheAuction.com and place your secret bid now. The drive to raise funds for Nepal earthquake victims is continuing with a second auction that ends on July 24th.
Win $4,000 worth of FREE gas.
To enter to win $4,000 worth of gas for your car, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
2. Like the Dutch eAuction Facebook page. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Leave a comment below telling us how often you drive. (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to the Weekly Buzz newsletter. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (2 entries)
5. Follow Vancity Buzz on LinkedIn. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until sixteen cars are sold at the auction (or any deadline sooner if announced here by the organizers). Five consolation prize winners will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by and win $100 worth of gas. Each of these five winners will be asked to estimate the number of people that are still homeless in Nepal today. The winner who submitted the median estimate will receive the grand prize.
Must have a valid B.C. Driver’s License to enter.