Are you a spontaneous person? If Flight Centre gave you the chance to fly to Brisbane for an epic Queensland experience would you do it? How about if you had to pack your bags and leave that night, would you do it? If you’re in the Vancouver area and you’ve answered yes, here’s your chance.
On June 1, Flight Centre is offering Vancouverites the chance to win a trip to Australia on Air Canada’s inaugural direct flight to Brisbane leaving that very night.
- Two roundtrip flights on Air Canada’s inaugural flight from Vancouver to Brisbane on June 1, departing at 11:45 p.m. and arriving at 7:15 a.m. on June 3, and returning from Brisbane at 10.40 a.m. on June 12 arriving in Vancouver at 7.15 a.m. on June 12.
- Three nights hotel in Brisbane, two nights hotel in Hervey Bay, and three nights hotel in Airlie Beach.
- Eight day car rental with unlimited mileage.
- Eumundi Markets and Sunshine Coast Hinterland day tour visiting markets, a historic village, art galleries, shops and spectacular views, with an optional Mary Cairncross Park Rainforest walk.
- A Fraser Explorer day tour including your national park fee and a buffet lunch.
- A Whitehaven Beach and Daydream Island Resort and Spa experience including a cruise through the Whitsundays, two hours at Whitehaven Beach, a visit to Cid Harbour, a cruise and a two course lunch at Mermaids.
Show up to the Flight Centre Hyperstore at Howe and Dunsmuir in Vancouver with your passport on June 1 between 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST for your chance to win. Can’t travel on those dates, but don’t want to miss out on this new route with Air Canada? Enter here for your chance to win the runner up prize which is a free roundtrip flight to Brisbane from Vancouver (flexible travel dates) with Air Canada.
The winner will be drawn at 11 a.m. PST on June 1 and flown out that very night (giving you just enough time to pack your bags and jump for joy).