To celebrate the Lunar New Year, the Year of the Sheep, FlyOver Canada has brought back its incredibly popular Flight of the Dragon and FlyOver Canada ride duo.
For the price of just one single regular admission ticket price, you can now soar over both China and Canada – but for a limited time only.
The ride begins with passengers following a mythical dragon that flies over both ancient and modern China’s most spectacular landscapes and structures. This includes visits to the rock mountain formations of Guilin in South China, the glacial covered peaks of the Himalayas, the Great Wall of China, the Yangtze River and the cityscape of the booming business capital of Shanghai.
Then, stay seated and take off again to experience the iconic FlyOver Canada ride that takes you east to west across Canada.
Altogether, the soaring attraction is about 14 minutes long: Flight of the Dragon is six minutes long and is immediately followed by the eight minute FlyOver Canada ride.
FlyOver Canada is one of the most highly rated attractions on Trip Advisor, with a rating of 88 per cent based on more than 1,000 reviews.
As of November 2014, more than 600,000 people have enjoyed the attraction since it opened its gates in the summer of 2013. There are only two similar soaring rides in the world, and they are both located at Disneyland in Anaheim and Disney World in Orlando.
FlyOver Canada even impressed Disney officials: four people from Disney once visited and rode the ride nine times in a row.
Ahead of the Lunar New Year on Thursday, February 19, FlyOver Canada is giving away a city prize package worth $850!
- Tickets for two people to Flight of the Dragon at FlyOver Canada
- Admission to the Vancouver Art Gallery exhibition “Unscrolled: Reframing Tradition in Chinese Art”
- Guilty Pleasures Gourmet Tour for two people include a Chinese dim sum and tea pairing experience courtesy of Vancouver Foodie Tours
- $300 shopping spree at Aberdeen Centre
- One night accommodation for two people at the luxury Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver
How to enter
To enter into the contest, fill in this short entry form on FlyOver Canada’s Facebook page.
Draw will be on February 16, 2015 at 3 p.m. PST and the lucky winner will be notified by FlyOver Canada via email. Only one entry per person. Contest entrants must be 19 years of age.
Flight of the Dragon over China at FlyOver Canada
- Dates & Times: Daily between January 15 to March 15, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., commencing every 20 minutes.
- Location: At the Canada Place pier (999 Canada Place, Vancouver)
- Purchase tickets online and receive a discount!
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.
Feature Image: FlyOver Canada