Picture this… it’s the last day of the month, and just before you’re about write that pesky cheque to your landlord, you think to yourself ‘What if I didn’t have to pay this month? What if I just kept this money to myself?’ RentMoola wants to make that a reality for one lucky person.
Rent, for most people, is the single biggest expense every month — and it sees no rewards for it, RentMoola is trying to change that. RentMoola is an online and mobile payments company that allows members to pay their rent or condo fees online using their credit card or direct debit, and take advantage of our MoolaPerks program to get deals to brands that you love.
Tenants love RentMoola because they get rewards and can sign up for recurring payments so they never have to worry about writing rent checks or tracking down their landlord, landlords love RentMoola because it’s secure, it’s easy to use and they can accept payments faster.
So, about that contest – right now, RentMoola wants to reward one lucky individual by paying their rent for a month.
To enter to win one month’s free rent worth $1,500 from RentMoola, click here. You’ll also get free access to loads of exclusive deals to some of your favourite brands!
You must complete this primary entry above for your exclusive VancityBuzz bonus entries to count!
1. Like RentMoola on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 bonus entry)
2. Follow @RentMoola and tweet the following on Twitter: (1 bonus entry)
- Win 1 month’s FREE RENT from @RentMoola via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/OpeWn RT to enter!
3. Follow @RentMoola on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 bonus entry)
4. Leave a comment below letting us know when is the last time you wrote a rent check? (1 bonus entry)
5. Watch RentMoola’s award winning TV spot below. Leave a comment telling us once you have! (1 bonus entry)
6. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 bonus entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. EST on August 31, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email.