Win tickets to a Whitecaps FC home match and look good doing it (CONTEST)
Back by popular demand, the Vancouver Police Foundation has reintroduced its Kops’ Shades for Kids campaign this summer.
With the purchase of VPD Aviator Sunglasses, you can provide funding for important community outreach programs that are primarily focused on inner-city kids and at-risk youth. By leading and organizing ongoing activities with vulnerable youth, VPF can help them gain skills and self-confidence for a brighter future.
The sunglasses cost $20 each and are available at all Vancouver London Drugs locations, Community Policing Centres and on the Vancouver Police Foundation website.
With your purchase, you also become a member of the Vancouver Police Foundation.
The Vancouver Police Foundation fosters partnerships with the public to enhance VPD’s capacity to save lives, prevent crime and build safer communities. The Foundation affects positive community change through the following areas of support: Youth-at-Risk, Mental Health & Addictions, Community Outreach and Engagement, and Technology and Special Equipment. The programs funded are not included in the annual operating budget of the VPD. Learn more about the Foundation here.
- 2 tickets to Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs. FC Dallas on Saturday, August 22 at 7 p.m. (valued between $60 and $120)
- 2 pairs of VPD Aviator glasses ($40)
- Vancouver Police Foundation Prize Pack ($50)
To enter to win a pair of tickets to the August 22 Whitecaps FC match plus a Vancouver Police Foundation “Looking Good” prize pack, which includes two pairs of the VPD Aviator glasses to complete your gameday look, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win tix to a @WhitecapsFC match + “Looking Good” @VanPoliceFnd prize pack via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/QDV3l RT to enter! #VPDPartners
2. Post an image of your best ‘Caps Game Day Look on Instagram with the hashtag #VPDPartners. (2 entries).
3. Post an image wearing the VPD Aviator Glasses on Instagram with the hashtag #VPDPartners. (3 entries).
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on August 20, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.