Snoop Dogg to play 2-hour DJ set in Vancouver this weekend (CONTEST)
Seasoned artist, actor, and entertainment icon Snoop Dogg will be gracing Chinatown’s Fortune Sound Club with his presence on Sunday, and will be spinning a two-hour DJ set.
Snoop Dogg has sold over 30 million albums worldwide and received multiple GRAMMY nominations along the way. Since 1993, he has released 12 albums and collaborated with artists across all genres of music. Most recently, Snoop, under the moniker DJ Snoopadelic, has been hitting up music festivals and clubs around the globe with his unique set. Now Vancouver will get a chance to enjoy the Snoopadelic experience when he makes his Fortune Sound Club debut this weekend.
Tickets are available now and can be purchased online here.
To enter to win a pair of general admission tickets to show (valued at $100), do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win 2 tickets to see @SnoopDogg in #Vancouver at @FortuneSound on April 17 via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/10zS1J RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite Snoop Dogg song. (1 entry)
3. Like our Vancity Buzz Arts Facebook page. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Add us on Snapchat “VancityBuzz” and send us a snap telling us you want to win. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 4:59 p.m. PST on April 15, 2016. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
West Coast Smokers Bowl ft. Snoop Dogg Vancouver 2016
When: Sunday, April 17
Time: Doors open at 9 p.m.
Where: Fortune Sound Club, 147 East Pender Street
Price: $50 general admission, and $200 VIP Judge Pass