Vancouver’s a big city, and you don’t want to walk all of it just to find the perfect gift.
Different parts of Vancouver are best known for different types of stores – and Kitsilano’s West 4th is one of the best places for unique gifts.
On West 4th Avenue you’ll find a ton of unique fashion, home decor, and outdoor stores, as well as a number of different day spas, salons, and restaurants – basically everything you need, all in one place.
If you don’t know what to get for the folks on your list, we’ve come up with 41 different gift options that you can find on West 4th. There’s bound to be something in there they’ll like.
West 4th’s curated boutiques and fitness fashions stores mean you’ll be able to get the women on your list gifts that are practical and trendy.
- Jade Spring tea, Silk Road Tea
- Candle, Beauty Bar on 4th
- BIX dress, Judith & Charles
- Birkenstock, The Right Shoe
- Janessa Leone hat, Hills Dry Goods
- Silk wrap braclet and necktie, Blue Ruby
- Cashmere silk tie-dye scarf, Coco’s Closet
- Bike, More Bikes
- Ultralight down jacket, Patagonia
Men can be hard to buy for, but taking your time to consider each store you go into will definitely help. Plus, the more variety you have in the stores you’re looking at, the easier it will be to find the perfect gift.
- Snowboard, Pacific Border
- Dr. Martens, Gravity Pope
- Dress shirt, Motherland
- Upstate Stock toque, Ray Rickburn
- Stance RE Bozeman socks, The Boardroom
- Men’s Gate Keeper jacket, NorthFace
- Locker pack, RYU Apparel
- Pullover hoodie, Reigning Champ
Buying for kids is one of the best parts of the holidays since you can get so many fun items that you just can’t find for adults. Some of the things you can find for kids on West 4th are more for the parents, like a stroller, but lots are guaranteed to put a smile on a child’s face.
- Fisher Price phone, Hip Baby
- Bike, Giant
- Skis, Comor
- Stuffed dog, Hip Baby
- Rainboots, Hip Baby
- How to Catch a Star by Oliver Jeffers, Hip Baby
- Trailz stroller, Crocodile Baby
- Animal print clothing, Crocodile Baby
Getting a gift for the home is a perfect all-around present for anyone on your list. Everyone has to live somewhere, and they’ll all appreciate a little something to make it cozier and cuter.
- Mug, Silk Road Tea
- Eiffel coloured side chair, Briers
- Wine decanter, Kitsilano Wine Cellar
- Umbrella stand, Briers
- Candle, Oh My Gift
- Pillows, Duxiana
- Aroma diffuser, Escents
- Blanket, Oh My Gift
In Vancouver, one of our favourite things to do is stay fit – which is why fitness gear makes such a great gift. And on West 4th, there are a ton of unique fitness shops to help you find the perfect gift for the exercisers on your list.
- Free to Be bra, lululemon
- Bike, Giant
- Men’s compression shorts, RYU Apparel
- Free weights, Fitness Town
- Swell bottle, Semperviva
- High rise crop legging, Public Myth
- Yoga mat, Semperviva
- Lifespan Tri4000i treadmill, Flaman Fitness
Daily Hive is a proud media partner of Kitsmas