Kick start your health goals with information, support and products at the upcoming Wellness Show February 12 to 15, 2016.
It’s been a few weeks since many of us jumped on health related new year’s resolutions to lose weight, get fit, decrease your stress and eat healthier. How are they going for you?
Whether you need some extra motivation or are looking for how else you can support your health goals, the Wellness Show has lots to offer.
Here are just some of the exhibitors that you can look forward to:
If clean eating is part of your plan, check out:
- Harmonic Arts. Purchase organic, high quality foods and ask Yarrow Willard, a Clinical Herbalist, how to make tonics with superfoods.
- Rise Kombucha. Ask Paul Gelinas for a free sample of this all natural probiotic rich drink.
- Dr. Kelly Farnsworth, who will help you understand the importance of gut health and your diet.
- The celebrity cooking stage for hands on examples of how to make nutritious and delicious meals.
Get your body in to shape by visiting with practitioners and fitness gurus. You will:
- Get a free chiropractic assessment by Dr. Randal Trester of West 1st Chiropractic Wellness Centre.
- Learn about the new fitness craze Ballet Fit from Suzy Kaitman and more on the Fitness Demo stage.
- Learn how to do yoga while sitting at your desk.
If you need to kick stress to the curb, check out:
- The Living Well Seminar Stage to hear Dr. Jason Marr, ND, speaking about how to avoid adrenal burn out and Dr. Kelly Farnsworth speak about how stress impacts your hormones.
- Dr. Joyce Johnson on how to deal with stress naturally.
- Nicole Marcia to learn therapeutic yoga for managing anxiety.
The Wellness Show
When: February 12-15, 2016
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre
Tickets: Available online here.