Prepare your water balloons and Super Soakers, Vancouver’s Largest Water Fight is returning to Stanley Park on Sunday, August 13.
Flash Mob Vancouver puts on the massive event that sees hundreds of Vancouverites flood the waterpark at Lumberman’s Arch to have a water fight with total strangers.
At 1 pm, the sound of a horn blast will let participants know it has officially begun.
There are, of course, a few rules of engagement to follow:
- No weapons aside from water pistols, and clean up after your water balloons
- Don’t do anything stupid, and if you see others being stupid, tell them to knock if off
- Dress for the occasion – wear a bathing suit
- Don’t terrorize the public, only aim for those involved
- Don’t bring cameras unless you’re prepared for them to get wet
- Don’t take this too seriously
- Don’t litter
- Don’t bring water pistols that look like real guns
- Try not to use more water than you need
- No nudity
- No dyed water
When: Sunday, August 13
Time: 1 pm
Where: Lumberman’s Arch, Stanley Park, Vancouver