For its 13th year, the EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival is going bigger and better, and is coming to the city with a full week of stellar culinary events from April 26 to May 3.
From his early years as Canada’s youngest ever executive chef, at Toronto’s upscale Sutton Place Hotel, to his latest endeavour, trendy resto bar Fabbrica, Mark McEwan is arguably one of the most recognizable chefs in the country.
McEwan has led the restaurant scene in Toronto for many years, and he joins the ranks of the truly innovative with groundbreaking Toronto standards. With Fabbrica, he has taken another turn and captivated customers with rustic Italian fare in a warm, yet contemporary setting at The Shops at Don Mills.
But he doesn’t stop at just dining. In 2009, McEwan looked at upscale gourmet food and opened McEwans at The Shops at Don Mills. He is a bestselling cookbook author, TV personality as the head judge on Top Chef Canada and has a cookware line by Fresco.
- 2 passes to the EAT! VIP Experience with Mark McEwan on Sunday, May 3 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at BC Place
- One night stay at the Pinnacle Hotel on Saturday (can be exchanged for hotel voucher)
- 2 tickets to EAT! Vancouver at BC Place
Total prize valued at $435
To enter to win this VIP experience with Mark McEwan from EAT! Vancouver, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $435 VIP experience with @Chef_MarkMcEwan & stay at @PinnacleVan via @Eat_Vancouver & @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/MiKB2 RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite Italian dish. (1 entry)
3. Follow Vancity Buzz’s new food Twitter account – @VCBFood. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 4:59 p.m. PST on May 1, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Winner: Agnes W.
Vancity Buzz is proud to be the exclusive online sponsor of EAT! Vancouver