For comfort or style and anything in between, Vancouver’s own SHOES.COM (also known as SHOEme.ca) is Canada’s leading online footwear and apparel retailer. With over 500 brands to choose from for men, women, and kids, they’ve got something for everyone on your holiday gift list. And the best part – no waiting in lines or hunting for a parking spot.
The ‘SHOES.COM Footwear and Apparel’ gift basket includes:
One pair of Hardy Boots. Ornate fringing, oversized zippers and gradual multi-accents are the heart and ‘sole’ of the Vancouver-owned, Hardy collection.
Three Pairs of Richer Poorer Socks. Born from self-confessed “humble beginnings”, the California-born brand aims to elevate ordinary objects through sharp design, color and utility.
One Watson’s Shoe Care Kit. Watson’s is specially formulated to prolong the life of leather, suede, nubuck, and fabric footwear. Containing natural products like coconut and jojoba oils, they are non-toxic and biodegradable.
One Herschel Supply Market Tote. This perfect everyday tote features a reinforced bottom and a single magnetic strap closure.
This prize pack is valued at $400.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a @SHOEmeca footwear & apparel gift basket via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/Vx4KL RT to Enter! #VCB12Days
2. Leave a comment below telling us what your favourite footwear brand is. (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Sign up for our weekly Buzz newsletter: (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 16, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform they enter by, and announced in post announcing all winners on December 18.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.