The end of the year is near, which means anxiety levels will be increasing for many as they get ready for the holidays. Amid all the craziness, don’t forget about treating yourself to some peace and serenity.
If you’re looking for a little getaway but don’t want to venture far, a staycation at Vancouver’s Shangri-La is the perfect solution.
Experience luxurious comfort with a one night stay in the Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver’s One Bedroom Suite, giving modern comfort with vibrant views.
Drawing inspiration from the origins of the Shangri-La legend, CHI, The Spa is a sanctuary where holistic treatments based on time-honoured methods are practised. Refresh and relax at CHI with His & Hers facials.
Light up your tastebuds with the Rooted in Nature dinner for two (with wine pairings) at Shangri-La’s signature restaurant MARKET by Jean-Georges, created by internationally acclaimed three-star Michelin chef and entrepreneur Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
- One night stay in a One Bedroom Suite
- Valet parking for one vehicle
- His & Hers facials at CHI, The Spa
- Rooted in Nature dinner for two (with wine pairings) at MARKET by Jean-Georges
This total staycation package is valued at $1,300.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $1300 staycation to @ShangriLa_Van – one-night stay, spa & dinner via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/Vo8jq RT to enter! #VCB12Days
2. Subscribe to The Weekly Buzz newsletter: (1 entry)
3. Follow @shangrila_van on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Leave a comment below telling us why you deserve a staycation. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 16, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform they enter by, and announced in post announcing all winners on December 18.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.