Locally made in Vancouver and 100% sweatshop-free, Redfish Kids Clothing was co-founded by Kristy Brinkley and Lorraine Kitsos. Born of a desire to create children’s clothing with “heart,” Redfish Kids Clothing is committed to quality materials – handpicked from around the world – to local craftsmanship and zero in-house waste.
A $250 gift card to Redfish Kids.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $250 gift card to @RedFishKids via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/VODul RT to Enter! #VCB12Days
2. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Twitter – @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Leave a comment below telling us how old your kid is. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 16, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform they enter by, and announced in post announcing all winners on December 18.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.