Hapa continues to offer a winning combination of Japanese cuisine, fun and culture, paired with local seasonal and Ocean Wise ingredients. A staple in many Vancouver neighbourhoods, good times can always be found at Hapa Izakaya.
Hapa has been voted “Top Five Izakayas In North America” by Bon Appétit Magazine, topping “Industry” and “Readers Choice” awards for Best Japanese in 2012 and Best Izakaya in 2014, and “Best Casual Chain” by Vancouver Magazine from 2011-14.
An Omakase Dinner for four valued at $500 featuring Hapa Izakaya’s signature tapas and sake. Offer is valid at any Hapa location in Vancouver.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $500 Omakase Dinner from @HapaIzakaya via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/FxV4h RT to Enter! #VCB12Days
2. Leave a comment below telling us what your favourite Japanese dish is. (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Sign up for our weekly Buzz newsletter. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry) (1 entry)
5. LIKE this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
6. Regram the following image on Instagram. Use the hashtag #VCB12Days and tag & follow @VancityBuzz. (1 entry)
Contest closes December 14 at 11:59 p.m. (extended from December 12!). One winner will be drawn at random.