With winter around the corner, Hudson’s Bay wants to make sure you’re staying warm.
The primary colours of the signature HBC Collection striped point blanket first became popular in the reign of Queen Anne in the 1700s. First commissioned by HBC in 1800, the multi stripe has never been out of production since. It’s the most popular colourway of all the HBC point blankets, past or present.
Careful attention to detail and authenticity ensures that today’s customer is getting the same high-quality blanket as the one produced centuries before.
The Queen sized blanket is valued at $395.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $395 queen-sized Multi Stripe Point Blanket from @HudsonsBay via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/VMHmq RT to enter! #VCB12Days
2. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Leave a comment below telling us what you’re looking forward to doing this winter. (1 entry)
4. Follow some of our team on Twitter: Editor @farhanmohamed, Deputy Editor @iamkennethchan, Senior Editor @squashblossom, Online Editor @danielbettridge. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry each)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 16, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform they enter by, and announced in post announcing all winners on December 18.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.