Start the countdown to 2016 with a festive New Year’s Eve Dinner Package for four at Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar.
Located at the iconic Sutton Place Hotel in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Boulevard provides a unique showcase for the culinary vision of Executive Chef Alex Chen. With an innovative approach that blends a respect for the past with a celebration of the present, Chen’s seafood-focused menu is grounded in classical technique and training, while artfully infusing casual West Coast flair and creative hints of his international influences.
New Year’s Eve Dinner at Boulevard:
1st Seating at 5 p.m. – Three courses for $99 per person
2nd Seating at 8 p.m. – Four courses for $179 per person
Get more information about the dinner and menu and to make a reservation.
Join Boulevard in their elegant dining room for a celebratory late-night seating beginning at 8 p.m. that features a decadent four-course menu from Chef Chen, as well as party favours, a countdown to midnight, a live string quartet and a DJ spinning well into the new year.
Total prize valued at $750.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a NYE countdown dinner for 4 at @blvdyvr ($750 value) via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/VuPhN RT to enter! #VCB12Days
2. Follow the Vancity Buzz Food account on Twitter – @VCBFood. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Leave a comment below telling us your 2016 New Year’s resolution. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 16, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform they enter by, and announced in post announcing all winners on December 18.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.