Well another weekend is upon in beautiful Vancouver. Many of the bloggers are busy making their Christmas lists. The Urban Dweller will be busy unwrapping a brand new XMp3 player he received in the mail. Look for a review shortly on it at Vancity Buzz of course. Thanks to the good folks at matchstick.ca.
There are a lot of things going on this weekend, here is a sample of some of the stuff we think you should check out.
Friday November 21, 2008:
- New Kids on the Block with Lady Gaga @ GM Place. Money J Skeets is all over this concert. The rest of the staff here want nothing to do with this
- Boozapalooza 2: Come to the Boozapalooza II to see greats acts including The Town Pants, Run GMC and Dustin Bentall at the Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver.Tickets are $13 at Ticketmaster
Saturday November 22, 2008:
- Anderson Silva (seen in the photo on the left picking up a blonde), pound for pound probably the best fighter in the UFC is going to be at the new Reflex store in Surrey (88th and Fraser Highway). He will be signing autographs from 11am-4pm. The Schwab is all over this one as he is getting ready to pitch his tent outside the store as we write this.
- Canucks at Penguins: This is an 11 am start time so for most of you it will be starting as soon as you get up. Check it out on the good old SPAC or your local bar.
Sunday November 23, 2008:
- One of a Kind Christmas Show and Sale Vancouver: This event started on the 20th and ends on the 23rd. See our post for more information.