Update: Due to crappy weather the water fight was moved to August 11, 2012. Same time and place.
It’s summer time, it’s hot and what better way to cool off than the taking part in Vancouver’s largest water fight! Once again Vancouver’s largest water fight will be taking place at Stanley Park at Lumberman’s arch. Ladies feel free to wear white .
Feel Free to pass this on via twitter and FB. On twitter copy and paste the following tweet:
- Come to #Vancouver’s Largest Water Fight at Stanley Park on Aug 11! http://ow.ly/c78Ax Everyone’s invited. Spread The Word!
Code of Conduct:
1) This is a water fight – don’t bring any other weapons apart from water pistols, WATER BOMBS ARE MESSY SO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF – littering is a crime and we love out planet.
2) We are not going to be your parents, nor are we going to be the police, if you see some one doing something stupid tell them to stop – if you’re doing something stupid – don’t, you’re going to ruin it and this has the potential to be a massive laugh.
3) Dress for the occasion, your going to get WET ! Shorts, bikinis, flippers, floaty arm bands, whatever?
4) Don’t terrorise the public – if they want to get involved, let them. THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION.
5) Don’t bring camera’s. They’re going to get wet and DON’T come complaining when they don’t work. There will be plenty of other people involved devoted to taking pictures.
6) This is a LAUGH, don’t take it too seriously, and don’t beat each other up over it (close up shooting and all that).
7) Don’t leave any mess behind!!! We come and then go (the place looks the same as it does when we came, that includes plastic bottles e.t.c)
8) DON’T GET THE ARMED POLICE DEPLOYED BY BRINGING WATER PISTOLS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL GUNS!!!!!!!!!
9) Please try not to use more water than you have to – preserve your supplies…… REMEMBER there could be a water ban this summer.
10) If anyone asks who’s organised it – we all happened to be in the same place at the same time. Amazing, isn’t it?
11) No one get naked in the fountain – you could be arrested.
12) No dyed water – it stains cloths AND it could stain the pavements….. Not good, it’s vandalism.
13) SPREAD THE WORD !!!!
14) OK, get naked, but I can’t promise there will be a fountain…
What: Sixth Annual Vancouver Waterfight
When: July 21th 2012 – 1:00 pm
Where: Lumberman’s Arch, in Stanley Park
Image by skonen_blades