A “city-wide vegan feast” is coming to Vancouver this month.
Vancouver’s inaugural Vegan Week is kicking off on February 24, which means local restaurants will be serving up some special plant-based dishes until March 1.
This year, there are seven different vegan creations to try during the seven-day span.
- See also:
This event aims to connect folks who might not opt for plant-based fare regularly with delicious eats and the restaurants offering them.
Local spots participating in Vancouver include the following:
- Beetbox — Seitan Fried Chick-Un Sandwich
- Nuba Yaletown — Kibbeh La’teen
- Nuba Kitsilano — Cashew and Date Cake
- Nuba Gastown — Filfil Mahshi
- Nuba Mount Pleasant — Hurrak Osbao
- Tacofino Gastown — Vegan Lentil Burrito
- Bandidas Taqueria — Vegan Cecil’s Salad with Tempeh
View this post on Instagram
When: February 24 to March 1
Where: Participating restaurants around Vancouver