If you’re looking for a cheap way to check out other parts of the country this fall, this flight deal might be just what you’re looking for.
According to the travel gurus over at YVR Deals, Flair Air has dropped the price of their fall flights from Vancouver to Toronto, Calgary, and Edmonton down to between $100 and $160 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
The flights are non-stop both ways.
While it is certainly a good deal, compared to regular prices of these sport of flights, potential travellers are reminded that the $100 roundtrip is the base price, and includes only a personal item, as low cost carriers charge extra for everything.
For $160 roundtrip, however, a carry-on or a checked bag included.
The flight deal applies to select dates this fall, including late September, October, November, and the first half of December.
How to find and book this deal
- Start with a Google Flights search like: Vancouver to Toronto (non-stop flights) / Vancouver to Calgary (non-stop flights) / Vancouver to Edmonton (non-stop flights)
- Click on the departure date box to browse for cheap date combinations
- Look for the dates that are $118 CAD roundtrip or less
- Go to the Flair Air website
- Search for a flight from Vancouver (YVR) to Toronto, Calgary or Edmonton
- Use the same dates you found on Google Flights