Today Mayor Robertson announced 19 new food cart additions to Vancouver’s growing street food fare. The new additions also reflect the ethnic diversity of our fair city as you’ll find everything from Indian to Vietnamese food hitting our city streets.
This announcement is an addition to the 17 carts launched last summer.
It’s anticipated that nearly 100 carts will be on the city street’s once the program is fully launched.
Here’s the full list of new locations:
- The Hut: vegetarian, south side of 1200 Pacific Blvd.
- The Juice Truck: juice and smoothies, 200 Abbott St.
- The Re-Up BBQ: barbecue, south side of 800 Robson St .
- Trailer: Asian barbecue, west side of 1100 Burrard St
- Cartel Street Food: Korean tacos, west side of 500 Dunsmuir St.
- Chawalla: Indian teas, parantha (stuffed Indian flatbread), east side of 800 Howe St.
- Didi’s Greek: souvlaki, spanakopita, south side of 1700 Robson St.
- Feastro: tacos, fish and chips, Thurlow Street at West Cordova Street
- Finest at Sea: seafood, southeast corner of Robson and Hornby streets
- Gourmet Syndicate: Asian fusion, east side of 900 Burrard St.
- Kiss Kiss Banh Banh: Vietnamese subs, northwest corner of Howe and Robson streets
- Mangali: shishkabab, salads, north side of 900 West Georgia St.
- Mom’s Grilled Cheese Truck: sandwiches and soups, 600 Hornby St.
- Off the Wagon: tacos, 600 Howe St.
- Osa Tako Hero: takoyaki (octopus balls), south side of 800 West Pender St.
- Roaming Dragon 2: comfort foods, east side of 800 Burrard St.
- Soho Road Naan Kebab: Indian fusion, west side of 900 Howe St.
- Tacofino Cantina Inc: tacos, burritos, 1800 Morton Sts
- TBA: souvlaki, north side of 800 Dunsmuir St.
Here is a Google Map of all (previous and newly proposed) the Street Vendor locations in and around Downtown Vancouver:
View Vancouver’s food cart vendors in a larger map