Budding entrepreneurs, new startups, recent graduates, and anyone looking to get involved in the startup community should look no further than Vancouver Startup Week in Vancouver.
Starting September 13th, the 6th annual Vancouver Startup Week (VSW), will facilitate numerous opportunities for networking, hiring, collaborating, and learning about just about everything startup related — from scaling up with growth strategies and venture capitalism, to networking and VR-related tech.
The events lineup is meant to help startups, entrepreneurs, new grads and anyone who has a business idea get inspired, get started, get connected and learn more from the experts.
Check out some of the can’t-miss featured events below, and you check out the official VSW schedule with dates and times here.
- The Language of Culture presents ‘Entrepreneurial F***-ups-Stories of Failure
- BC Sustainable Energy Association Presents Sustainable Startup Ideation Workshop
- SPARK Creations Presents: Founding Partners: The Secret to Building a Strong Partnership
- Startup Vancouver presents ‘#VanStartupStories’
- Brainstation Presents: Female Founders: Startup Stories
- Etiquette Page Presents Pitch Like A Pro
- Valhalla Angels Network Presents Angels 101 & Live Valhalla Angels Forum
- Capiche Presents: Automate Your Fundraising
- Small Business Finance Forum presents ‘Be Your Own VC & You Just Closed Your Seed Round… Now What?’
- Valhalla Angels Network Presents Angels Den in Valhalla
- Spark to Substance Presents: Humanizing Wicked Problems for Startup CEOs, Business and Technology Leaders
- Groundswell Presents: Radical Women in Business
- RED Academy Presents Zero Waste Startups
- Prototype Thinking presents ‘User Testing and Recruiting for Startup Founders’
- #VSW 2019 Community Crawl
- #VSW Recruitment Fair
- Hervana Coworking Collective Presents The Positive Impact of Building Community Around Your Startup
- Innovate BC Presents the New Venture BC Competition
- Block Party with KPMG & TTT Studios
- #VSW2019 + Van Hacks Hackathon
- Women In Tech: Build a Robot
- SFU Venture Labs Demo Day
- Brainstation Presents: FinTech Democratization through Digitization
- LatinPlaza presents ‘Opportunities in Latin America for Tech Companies’
When: September 13 to 20, 2019
Where: Various locations in Downtown Vancouver
Tickets: Available online. Use promo code: 20-Community for a 20% discount
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of the 2019 Vancouver Startup Week