The 5th annual Vancouver Short Film Festival (VSFF) has announced their exciting lineup of 17 new films and four web series, which will showcase talented filmmakers from B.C. This year’s festival runs from November 14 to 16 at the Vancity Theatre.
“This is our biggest year yet,” said Kelly St-Laurent, VSFF Festival Director. “We have an abidance of incredibly talented filmmakers in B.C. and it is an honour to celebrate their achievements. I cannot wait for everyone else to see these films.”
There will be a total of six screenings at the festival:
- Friday, November 14 at 7 p.m. – Small Screen Senstations
- Friday, November 14 at 8:30 p.m. – Visually Effected
- Saturday, November 15 at 7 p.m. – Written in the Earth: Our Stories
- Saturday, November 15 at 8:30 p.m. – Transience: A Celebration of Life
- Sunday, November 16 at 6 p.m. – Retrospectives and New Perspectives
VSFF will also be screening fan favourites from past festivals, including 2013’s The Bouake Hustle and 2011 winner Everything’s Coming Up Rosie.
Tickets and passes are $11-55.
Vancouver Short Film Festival 2014
When: Friday, November 14 to Sunday, November 16
Where: Vancity Theatre – 1181 Seymour Street, Vancouver
Tickets: $11-55 – buy online
Vancity Buzz is a proud media sponsor of the Vancouver Short Film Festival