It’s a one-stop shop for everything men want at the 2011 Vancouver Men’s Show. The only men’s specific consumer trade show in British Columbia comes to TRADEX in Abbotsford from November 18 – 20, 2011.
This premier men’s event features the hottest toys, high-end retail, spirit and beer tasting and a Tailgate party for CFL Eastern and Western Finals under one roof. Outrageous custom vehicles will be unveiled for the first time, and one Strong Man will use his brute strength in a grueling competition to become the 1st Vancouver Men’s Show Strongman champion.
Movember is a major theme at the Vancouver Men’s Show. Throughout the three days, there are many opportunities to show your support for Movember and Prostate Cancer Canada. Friday night features a Best Moustache Contest, Saturday has a live Charity Auction, there’s a Putt for Prostate Cancer and last but not least, get $2 off admission at the door, just by sporting a moustache.
Features at the 2011 Vancouver Men’s Show include:
- BCEA Strongman Competition with top contestants from BC, AB and the US
- Hot Rod Headquarters featuring never seen before custom vehicles
- Sport Trucks Unlimited 4×4 Zone with ultimate off-road vehicles
- Tailgate Party for the CFL Eastern and Western final games
- Abbotsford Heat Slapshot Contest
- Paintball Shooting Range with the latest guns and gear
- Tasting Zone with Beer and Spirits sampling
- Live BBQ demos and samples with Rockin Ronnie Shewchuk
- Poker Tournament with The Bachelor Plan girls
- Stand up Comedy
- 2011 Fox Seeds platinum winners “Louder Than Love” live
Friday, November 18 2:00 pm- 9:00pm
Saturday, November 19 10:00 am- 6:00pm
Sunday, November 20 10:00 am- 5:00pm
Adults (16 and up) $10
Kids (12 and under) Free
Weekend Pass $20
*Movember Appreciation Discount: $2 off admission