Everyone’s favourite Hallmark holiday is creeping up, and here at Vancity Buzz we want to bring out the best in Vancouver during this time of year.
Finding a partner let alone dating in this city is hard, but we want to hear from those of you who have found your plus one. So, to all you lovers this Valentine’s Day: tell us about the moment you realized your partner was someone who you wanted to share your life with.
Don’t have a love story to tell? Don’t worry we’re also looking asking readers to tell us about their first dates from hell.
Why are we doing this?
We know that Vancouver isn’t necessarily known as the city of love, but we do know that healthy relationships and love connections exist here.
We want to give our readers the opportunity to share these special moments with each other. Plus, what better way to show someone you care for them then by having your story shared with British Columbia?
Submit your story
- Submit your moment by Feb 10, 2016.
- You can submit your story anonymously; please let us know whether you would like your story to be published anonymously. Otherwise, it will be published with your first name and last initial.
- We ask that you keep your story as short and as sweet as possible, to a maximum of 100 words. The goal is to share several stories in one article on Valentine’s Day.
- Although it is not required, we encourage you to include your age and occupation so that readers can more easily relate to your experience.
- Please email your story to tips[at]vancitybuzz[dot]com with “The Moment I Realized” as the subject title.
- If selected, your story will be included in our Valentines Day post that will share these special moments with our readers.