For the past 90 years the annual Vancouver International Auto Show has been the premier automotive showcase in Western Canada. And in a time when everything appears to be going virtual, the Vancouver Auto Show remains a truly tactile exhibition offering the ability to see, smell and touch 400 of the world’s most spectacular new cars from the leading automotive manufacturers. Over the course of the six-day event, tens of thousands of enthusiasts will enjoy a family friendly experience that includes the manufacturer showcases, special feature vehicles, the latest in automotive products and accessories.
Additional special features of the 2010 Show include a Motorcycle Expo for two-wheel enthusiasts, aftermarket product marketplace Tuner Alley and the extremely popular Classic Alley, a tribute showcase to the grand history of the automobile with spectacular vehicles from some of British Columbia’s most impressive private collections.
The 2010 Auto Show is the last event to take place under one of Vancouver’s most iconic roofs: the air-
supported dome at BC Place Stadium. Once the Show is done, BC Place Stadium will be transformed
with a new $485-million retractable roof.
The 2010 Vancouver International Auto Show is presented by the New Car Dealers Association of BC
and runs Tuesday, March 30th to Sunday, April 4th at BC Place Stadium.
- Tuesday – Friday Noon – 10:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday – Thursday General Admission: $10.00 Friday – Sunday General Admission: $15.00
- Seniors/Students: $10.00 Children 7-12: $ 4.00 (when accompanied by an adult)
- Children 6 and under: Free (when accompanied by an adult)
- Family Pass: Tuesday – Thursday: $25.00 Friday – Sunday: $30.00 (2 adults and 2 children 12 and under)
We are giving away 3 pairs of anytime tickets (meaning you can go anytime), each good for a single entry to the show for just one day.To enter simply comment on this post by telling us what your dream car would be. You can also enter by simply retweeting this @Vancitybuzz. To make it easier just copy and paste the following into twitter:
- I just entered to win a pair of tickets to Vancouver Int’l Auto Show courtesy of @vancitybuzz http://bit.ly/cNy5TE RT to enter.
Good luck to all those who entered!