If you’ve been itching to take a trip to Iceland lately, then it might be a good idea to get on board with this flight deal.
According to the travel deals website Next Departure, Icelandair has dropped their winter and spring flights to Iceland from Vancouver down to only $476 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
The flights, which are nonstop, typically go for around $700.
If this deal already has you dreaming of visits to the Blue Lagoon, here’s what you need to know.
The deal is applicable to flights booked between (and including) February to April, and Icelandair fares include free seat selection and one piece of carry-on (22lbs).
Ready to go? Booking this flight is pretty straightforward.
- Go to Skyscanner or Kayak
- Search for Vancouver (YVR) to Reykjavik (KEF) roundtrip
- Use the following dates for your search: Feb 1 to 5, 7 or 9 / Feb 3 to 7, 9 or 16 / Feb 10 to 16/ Mar 3 to 7, 9, 10, 12 or 14 / Mar 4 to 9, 10, 12, 14 or 16 / Mar 11 to 16, 17, 19 or 21
Blue Lagoon, here we come!
- You can earn over $100k for taking photos of this rich family while globe-trotting
- These Canadian destinations were named two of the best places in the world to travel in 2019
- 51 epic travel experiences to put on your bucket list right now