Next week is the start of the annual Celebration of Light Fireworks extravaganza and with that comes the huge crowds in the West End. Now many Vancouverites will try to beat the crowds by arriving early in an attempt to get a great patio seat or a great sitting area at English Bay Beach (rated No. 4 on our list of top beaches in Vancouver). However, wouldn’t it be nice to skip all that and go straight to the front of the line and get a rooftop seat at The Bath House. There is no better seat in the house and you’re still close to all the action and we have 2 tickets for Saturday July 24th show, which happens to be this years world cup winners Spain. Oh and the seats come with a free BBQ meal!
Here is what you get if you win:
- Prime Viewing Seat on the Bathhouse Roof in English Bay (The best seat in the city!)
- Choice of Salmon, Burger or Veggie BBQ (including cool treat for dessert!)
- Non-Alcoholic Refreshment (1 per tickets, drinks available for purchase)
- Enhanced Sound System for Simulcast and SHOREfest performances
- Exclusive In/Out Entry to Bathhouse Roof from 7:00PM
- Private Toilets!! That alone is worth the price of admission
The total value of this package is $65 per ticket!
There are two ways enter:
1. Simply RT this link (1 entry). I’ve made it easier for you tweeters, all you have to do is copy and paste the following into twitter:
- I Entered to win 2 Bathhouse rooftop seats/dinner for @CelebOfLight July 24th via @VancityBuzz http://bit.ly/bP8pI0 RT to enter!
2. Comment on this post, tell me why you like the annual fireworks display in Vancouver (2 entries).
As usual you can comment and retweet to get a grand total of 3 entries in the draw.
Contest ends Monday July 19 at Midnight. Good luck to all those that entered.