Have nothing to do? We’ve got your covered. Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Wednesday, November 18.
For even more city happenings, check out the Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: The Dance Centre presents the 10th biennial Dance In Vancouver, a showcase of B.C.’s contemporary dance scene. Dance In Vancouver celebrates the energy and originality of our contemporary dance scene, with five days of performances showcasing some of British Columbia’s most exciting companies.
- Where: Scotiabank Dance Centre – 677 Davie Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, November 18 to Sunday, November 22
- What: In this three hour course, Red Academy will introduce you to the basics of Google Analytics, social media analytics, and creating content that converts fans into customers. Experience one of the most in demand fields in Vancouver right now, hosted by the lead instructor Katie Jeanes.
- Where: RED Academy – #200 1490 W Broadway, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, November 18; 6 to 9 p.m.
- What: Vancouver’s Top Ocean Wise chefs will compete head-to-head for the title of 2015 Ocean Wise Chowder Chowdown Champion. Attendees to the event will have the opportunity to sample 14 original chowders paired with local craft beer.
- Where: Vancouver Aquarium – 845 Avison Way
- When: Wednesday, November 18; 7 to 10 p.m.
- What: Teen Angst Night is an open mic comedic reading series where everyday people read from their embarrassing old journals, poems, songs, essays (and more). So, get digging through your old notebooks and find some gems!
- Where: Cottage Bistro – 4468 Main Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, November 18; 8 to 10 p.m.
- What: Join BCBusiness for an up-close and personal interview series with some of the province’s most successful entrepreneurs. Hear their inspiring stories of growth and innovation that took them from start-up to industry leaders.
- Where: Audi Downtown Vancouver – 1788 West 2nd Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, November 18; 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.