Ah, Thursday. We meet again. Keep the post-Hump-Day-pre-weekend blues away with a few events happening Vancouver tonight.
The Vancouver Events Calendar has more.
- What: An exhibition by artist Allison Hrabluik exploring narrative construction, the voice, rhythm, and more.
- Where: SFU Gallery – 8888 University Drive, Burnaby
- When: Thursday, February 4; 12 to 5 p.m.
- What: A look back at the world of the Baby Boomers, and the indelible mark they left on the world – for better or worse.
- Where: Arts Club Theatre Company Granville Island Stage – 1585 Johnston Street, Granville Island
- When: Thursday, February 4; 1:30 p.m.
- What: Explore the passion, chaos, and intriuge of a night in the court of Duke Urbino, presented by the UBC School of Music.
- Where: The Chan Centre for the Performing Arts – 6265 Crescent Road, Vancouver
- When: Thursday, February 4; 7:30 p.m.
- What: Welsh rockers Super Furry Animals bring their psychedelic tunes to Vancouver’s Imperial, along with guests Dead Meadow.
- Where: Imperial – 319 Main Street, Vancouver
- When: Thursday, February 4; 9 p.m.
- What: If there’s a better way to spend a Thursday night than in an ice cold hockey rink with thousands of your closest friends, Vancouver doesn’t know it. Support the home team as they face off against the villainous Columbus Blue Jackets.
- Where: Rogers Arena – 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver
- When: Thursday, February 4; 7:00 p.m.