Full list of downtown and East Vancouver road closures for tomorrow's Eastside 10k
Sep 17 2016, 3:21 am
The fourth annual Vancouver Eastside 10k is coming back to the city tomorrow, and with it comes some major road closures.
Parts of downtown, Gastown, and East Vancouver will shut down as more than 2,000 runners take to the streets to support the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre, Watari Support and Counselling, the Greater Vancouver Food Bank, and the Breakfast Club of Canada.
Here’s a full list of the road closures you can expect on Saturday:
- Dunsmuir from Cambie to Beatty – 5 am to noon
- Cambie from Pender to Georgia – 6 to 11:30 am
- Beatty from Pender to Georgia – 6 to 11:30 am
- Dunsmuir from Beatty to Prior – 6 to 11:30 am
- Prior from Gore to Glen – 8:15 to 10:30 am
- Campbell from Prior to Union – 8:20 to 10:20 am
- Union from Campbell to Raymur – 8:20 to 10:20 am
- Raymur from Union to Cordova – 8:20 to 10:20 am
- Powell from Clark to Carrall – 8:25 to 10:15 am
- Cordova from Raymur to Hawks – 8:25 to 10:15 am
- Hawks from Cordova to Alexander – 8:25 to 10:15 am
- Alexander from Hawks to Heatley – 8:25 to 10:15 am
- Alexander from Heatley to Water – 8:30 to 9:30 am
- Water from Carrall to Cordova – 8:30 to 9:40 am
- Cordova from Richards to Carrall – 8:30 to 9:45 am
- Carrall from Cordova to Water – 8:30 to 9:45 am
- Heatley from Powell to Alexander – 8:35 to 10:10 am
If any of these closures affect your usual routes, it’s recommended you travel on Hastings or Terminal.